Is this property Abstract or Torrens?
Check the platted property Abstract/Torrens list and if you need further information, call the recorder's office at 651-213-8580. You will need to provide us with the legal description of the property in question. Platted Abstract/Torrens List

Show All Answers

1. Can I access land records via the internet?
2. Is this property Abstract or Torrens?
3. How can I search a property?
4. How do I find the size of my lot?
5. What needs to be on a document for recording purposes?
6. Where can I get blank forms to transfer property?
7. Will the Recorder's/Registrar's Office help me fill out my forms?
8. How do I obtain a copy of my deed?
9. How do I obtain a copy of a birth certificate?
10. Is there a list of Judges that perform marriages?
11. How do I apply for a marriage license?
12. How do I obtain/file my military discharge?
13. How do I record my ordination?
14. How do I become a notary?
15. How do I do a genealogy search?