In an effort to serve the public better, effective August 1, 2017 the Parks Department began accepting Online Reservation Requests and Payments (credit/debit card or electronic check, also known as eChecks) for County Park Shelters.
Please Note: Submitting payment Online does NOT confirm a reservation request. You must also have completed and submitted the Online Reservation Request Form. If your request has been submitted successfully you will receive a confirmation statement on the screen AND you will receive an email notifying you that we have received your reservation request and will process it within 1-2 business days. Once we have verified receipt of your payment and can match it to a pending reservation you will be sent another email confirming your reservation with specific details.
Park Shelter Reservation Fees:
- $35 per shelter on weekdays, excluding holidays.
- $60 per shelter for county residents on weekends and holidays.
- $75 per shelter for non-county residents on weekends and holidays.
To reserve one of our shelters you must complete the following:
- All required information on the Shelter Reservation Form
- Determine payment type:
- ONLINE: If you wish to make an online payment, select 'Type of Payment = Credit/Debit/eCheck' during the reservation process. Click the [Submit and Print] button at the bottom of the Shelter Reservation Form Page. After your request has been submitted you will be taken to an External/secure page to submit your payment information.
- CASH: Select 'Type of Payment = Cash/Check' during the reservation process. Click the [Submit and Print] button at the bottom of the Shelter Reservation Form Page. After your request has been submitted hand deliver (cash or check) or mail (check) your payment to Chisago County Parks.
The calendar should say pending when you are finished. Once we confirm your payment has been received we will confirm your reservation request and it will be time/date stamped. If you processed your payment online, but do NOT submit the Shelter Reservation Form the date you were requesting will be available to others. After you have completed the process, please review the calendar for the specific shelter you were wanting to reserve and make sure that the date shows pending. If not, please contact Chisago County Parks via email or call 651-674-2345.
- Checkerboard County Park
- Dennis Frandsen County Park
- Fish Lake County Park
- Ki-Chi-Saga County Park
- Kost Dam County Park
You have the option of using the links above to make a reservation request for a specific park shelter and then pay online via credit card, debit card or electronic check. You can also, after submitting your reservation request online, either hand deliver or mail your payment to: Chisago County Parks, P.O. Box 815, 38871 7th Avenue, North Branch, MN 55056.
Note: A 2.5% ($2.00 minimum) fee will be assessed when paying with a credit/debit card or a $1.50 fee will be assessed for eChecks up to $10,000.
- Each request may only be for one day.
- Each day requested must be submitted and paid for separately.
- Reservations are not confirmed until payment is received and shelter availability is confirmed by parks staff.
- Any requests for multiple days will be denied.
- Requests will only be accepted for the current year.